Category Archives: Nano Satellites
HERE are **THE BEST OF 2015**
These were YOUR favorite
shows this year!
2015 was a busy, exciting and productive year here at OneCellOneLightRadio……..Dr. Hildy and our Guests were full of vitality and made gifts to us of exceptionally professional, spirited and information-filled presentations. From Vaccines History and Injury Legislation to a Hand-Held Far Infrared device; to Monsanto False Advertising — Then Electronic Harassment Legislation – Winged Cats, Black Chickens and GE’d Micro Humans – to Dr. Hildy and Melinda Kidder talking about SCADA: (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) a system operating with coded signals over communication channels so as to provide control of remote equipment (using typically one communication channel per remote station) = and MORE – even an UPDATE on Morgellons and Dr. Hildy’s Specialty: TOXIC! – along with EMF Dangers and the SMART Grids. We are so very grateful for our Guests’ gracious willingness in the sharing of awesome information —
THANK YOU to ALL the 2015 Guests – AND YOU, our Listeners/Viewers – You’ve been Spectacular!
Be sure to scroll below these 12 knowledge-filled links to the list of ** 121 ** Countries – Worldwide – where listeners logged in to join with us from all corners of our precious Planet Earth……………
2-18-15- Dr. Hildy®, Dr. Stephanie Seneff, Atty. Keith Landrum, MD: VACCINES – Past, Present, Future
7-15-15- Dr. Hildy® *CURE ARCH* Hand-Held Far-Infrared
10-28-15- Hr. 1 -Dr. Hildy® and Robert Newton – Part 1 – Electronic Harassment and Legislation
12-02-15- Dr. Hildy® – Part 2 – Robert Newton – Electronic Harassment and Legislation
Slideshow Artwork – Copyright ©1997 thru 2000
James Neff, With Permission
SHOW RE-SCHEDULED from Wednesday, December 9, 2015,
to DECEMBER 16, 2016 – 1:00-3:00PM Pacific
(2:00-4:00pm Mountain; 3:00-5:00pm Central; 4:00-6:00pm Eastern)
CLICK HERE to Listen to the full two-hour audio:
FOR YOUR LISTENING CONVENIENCE:
HOUR 1 Audio:
HOUR 2 Audio:
The question of whether or not we are alone in the universe is one of the greatest that we have never been able to answer. Our galaxy is impossibly vast, and it is just one of billions in our universe. The human brain cannot even comprehend the size of existence. Given this size, the probability that we are the only life out there seems extremely low. While most people will never learn the answer to this, there are some that believe they know the truth – and the truth is no, we are not alone.
Unknown to no one with more than a passing interest in alien encounters, Mr. Streiber began his career as a novelist with the horror novels The Wolfen and The Hunger, which was made into a movie directed by Hollywood legend Tony Scott, and stars Susan Sarandon, David Bowie, and Catherine Deneuve.
During their discussion, Dr. Hildy and Veronica will discuss Whitley’s self-published book, The Key.
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
(2-4pm Mountain; 3-5pm Central,4-6pm Eastern)
CLICK Here to Listen to the full two-hour show on BlogTalk:
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
HOUR 1 AUDIO:
HOUR 2 AUDIO:
April 2, 2017 – Note
Robert Newton – GoFundMe
Dear Friends, Please donate to The Robert Newton Health Fund and read my story. Also spread the word so I can have a chance at Justice while in medical recovery. Thank-You, all of you for your support.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE SLIDE PRESENTATION – CLICK ON FIRST IMAGE to enlarge as Dr. Hildy and her Guest, Robert Newton,
discuss the subject matter on each slide.
Joining Dr. Hildy for Part 2 of the Covert Harassment Series will be returning guest, Robert Newton, to investigate, indepth, the slide presentation from our previous show:
10-28-15- Hr. 1 -Dr. Hildy® and Robert Newton- Electronic Harassment and Legislation – Part 1
Robert was the former organizer of Freedom From Covert Harassment and also a former Naval Audit Service employee and worked at the Washington Navy Yard in Building 219.
Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance (FFCHS) is a human rights organization that identifies and networks with victims of organized stalking and remote electronic assaults, educates society about covert harassment issues, and advocates for citizens victimized by covert criminal elements. Mr. Newton fell victim to the same technological abuse that many other Americans face in this country as a result of working for a government agency.
Electronic harassment is the remote manipulation of the body and mind by advanced technologies. It can affect targets in many different and similar ways. Symptoms include: burning sensations on your skin or internal organs, the feeling of pin pricks on various parts of your body, extreme head pains, fatigue on a regular basis, difficulty sleeping, hearing voices, and new, unexplained skin problems.
It is Mr. Newton’s goal to make sure that the targeted harassment of certain individuals will not go unpunished, and that laws are created and enforced to ensure this.
Join Dr. Hildy and her guests this week on One Cell One Light Radio!
~~~~~~~~~SCROLL PAST THE TEXT TO SEE THE IMAGES~~~~~~~~~
One Cell One Light Radio Talking Points
October 28, 2015 w/ Guest Robert Newton
- Introduction: Hi, my name is Robert Newton, I am a former organizer of Freedom from covert Harassment in the Washington DC Area.
- A majority of our meetings were held in Arlington, Virginia
- A majority of our meetings were held in Arlington, Virginia
- I am also a former Naval Audit Service employee and worked at the Washington Navy Yard in building 219. This agency houses illegal and unethical NCIS server rooms in order to track, assault, and harm innocent civilians.
- I fell victim to the same technological abuse that many other Americans face in this country as a result of working for a crooked government agency.
- While pursuing Federal Charges against the Department of the Navy and retaining big names in the industry such as Integrative Health Systems, I came across local and State legislation to address this criminal technology used by greedy government agencies and corporations.
Protections against Fraud which has no statute of limitations in this area include:
- Code Ann. § 8.0l-243(C) (fraud and foreign objects) and § 8.01-229 (incapacity).
- HB 53 2010 Session – Unlawful use of Human Tracking Devices Civil Penalty of $500 payable to the Virginia Literary Fund for each criminal violation.
- Illegal to permanently or semi- permanently implant a tracking device inside the body, skin, teeth, hair, or nails of a person in order to track, locate, following, or assist in following someone.
- SB 1255 2009 Session – Radio frequency identification systems; suppliers of consumer products to affix to product, etc.
- “An RFID reader or system shall only be used to store, encode, or track RFID tags attached to a consumer product that is listed in the inventory of that supplier as not purchased, except for product returns, recalls, or for warranty purposes. In addition, with certain exceptions, the measure prohibits any person from knowingly using an RFID reader remotely to access, read, obtain, memorize, or store personal information encoded on or in an individual’s identification device without the permission and prior consent of the authorized user and with the intent to defraud the authorized user, the issuer of the identification device, or a supplier or to use the information in furtherance of identity theft.” (SB 1255) 2009
- Violations are punishable as a Class 1 misdemeanor.”
- Proposed Maryland HB 1401 2008: Prohibiting an employer from requiring, coercing, or compelling an employee to undergo the subcutaneous implantation of a Radio Frequency Identification chip; providing that a violator is subject to civil penalties; authorizing the Attorney General to bring civil actions; providing a civil cause of action for a specified employee; authorizing the recovery of actual and punitive damages, injunctive relief, and litigation costs; etc.
- Proposed HB 588 2011 Session: Prohibiting the use of a device to read personal identifying information from a radio frequency identification chip of a radio frequency identification document or credit card to commit identify theft; changing definitions; and defining terms.
- John Hopkins University recently got sued for illegal and unethical human experimentation and medical fraud.
- GW Hospital who lost its ranking on US world news and report is another University who is participating in this type of illegal activity through the Navy’s BUMED program.
- California SB 362 2007: State Senator Joe Simitian (Dem Palo Alto) announced today that Governor Schwarzenegger signed his Senate Bill 362, which would prohibit employers and others from forcing anyone to have a radio frequency identification (RFID) device implanted under their skin. The bill will go into effect on January 1, 2008.
This technology has a negative impact on our society in the sense that it gives criminals the upper hand in stealing from US Citizens and destroying our economy, civil and constitutional rights only until they get caught and then use National Security as an excuse to try and escape their crimes.
Thanks to the efforts of IHS and Dr. Hildy, we are one step ahead of the crooks who are utilizing this technology for greed and who think they are above the law.
=====See images Left to Right – CLICK on the first image to enlarge in the Gallery —
then hit > at the right-hand side of the gallery
to move to the next image =====
ColumbiaInvestigations – ScanInfoLetter- 11-2014
OneCellOneLight® Radio | Blog Talk Radio
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
(2-4pm Mountain; 3-5pm Central, 4-6pm Eastern)
Click here to listen to the archives – (See One Hour Clips below Intro)
An Introduction to What is SCADA?
What is it to the World?
SCADA: (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) is a system operating with coded signals over communication channels so as to provide control of remote equipment (using typically one communication channel per remote station).
Click on Image to Enlarge
For your listening convenience:
SCADA – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
March 4, 2015
National Environmental Professionals – SCADA
Special Task Force Committee Members
Chairperson: Dr. Hildegarde Staninger, RIET-1
Melinda Kidder, PI, CESO
Dr. Daniel Farrier, MD, CIET
Dr. Richard Young, Exec. Director, NREP
Special Guest: Dr. Benjamin Colodzin, SCADA and the Aspects of Mental Health – Applications of a Forensic Psychologist.
An Introduction to SCADA and What it is to the World
OCOL©R March 4, 2015
The National Registry of Environmental Professionals (NREP) is the largest U.S. non-governmental environmental accrediting organization, and is recognized by the US Department of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency. NREP has over 20,000 members and joint members worldwide, including managers, technicians, and other professionals working on operations and management related to regulatory matters such as compliance with air, soil and water pollution regulations.
In 2006 at the NREP Annual Conference in Nashville, TN, it was recognized there were no environmental, safety and health regulations specifically to address the health concerns of exposure to advanced materials as associated with nanotechnology. And in the Fall of 2013 NREP further committed their concerns through their professional members on the use of these materials into the integration of GeoEngineering, Biological Monitoring of Biological Systems and Environmental Monitoring that would use remote sensing networks with applications of SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition).
A survey was conducted through NREP’s Strategic Alliance Network of Organizations – IATRA (International Academy of Toxicological Risk Assessment) and the IEIA (International Environmental Intelligence Agency), as well as their private industrial and academic members who then supported the joint efforts in developing a Certification Program for SCADA through the NREP/SCADA Special Task Force Committee members: Dr. Hildegarde Staninger, RIET-1, Chairperson, Melinda Kidder, PI, CESCO, Dr. Daniel Farrier, MD, CIET and Dr. Richard Young, Executive Director and Founder NREP. Read the rest of this entry